ZuluTrade is a world-class online and mobile Social Trading platform which works closely with another leading brokerage – FMTrader. ZuluTrade enables users to locate successful Traders that are ranked by ZuluRank, a proprietary performance evaluation algorithm, and follow their signals which are translated into real trades in their own broker accounts. Users can fully manage their accounts via a customizable account management suite that is equipped with advanced risk management features such as ZuluGuard, the popular capital protection tool.
How it works?
ZuluTrade users can select the Traders (Signal Providers) they want to follow using the Performance Table that algorithmically ranks Traders based on a multitude of performance factors, as well as based on the feedback of ZuluTrade and FMTrader’s knowledgeable communities; ZuluTrade users can then fully customize the trades initiated by the Traders according to their preferences and risk tolerance.
The platform offers an array of advanced options that empower users to fully manage their trades and take advantage of the traders’ expertise. Users can customize all the parameters of a trade including the amount for each signal they follow, the maximum number of signals allowed for each selected Trader, and the maximum number of open positions allowed to receive from each Trader.
Why trade with ZuluTrade?
- ZuluTrade is one of the largest social trading communities. The users of the platform can follow thousands of registered talented traders from 192 countries automatically. By engaging in autotrading, users can eliminate the potentially harmful factor of emotion and the error prone human factor from their trading practice.
- Users can take advantage of the fact that ZuluTrade Signal Providers are active in virtually every country and time zone of the world and grasp opportunities in the financial markets with no need to be in front of their PC all the time and without any requirement for professional financial training.
- Trading Binary Options with ZuluTrade is a completely free service. Zero subscription fees, zero commissions, no hidden costs.
- ZuluTrade provides 24/7 multilingual customer support assisting users with anything they might need during trading.
- Customization settings– ZuluTrade users retain full control over their account. They can amongst others: Configure the amount of each position per Trader, the maximum number of open positions per Trader as well as the maximum amount invested across all open positions received when following a specific Trader.
- Multiple Follow Modes- ZuluTrade allows users to choose between two different Follow Modes:
Pro-rata: Under “Pro-rata” mode the user trades in proportion to the selected Trader – so for each individual position placed by the Trader, the monetary amount that will be traded in the user’s account will be the specified percentage of the amount traded by the Trader.
Fixed: Under the “Fixed” mode, the user sets a fixed monetary amount that will be traded in his/her account for every individual position placed by the selected Trader.
- ZuluRank– Built by ZuluTrade and FMTrader, this a sophisticated algorithm that ranks Traders (Signal Providers) by analyzing a number of different factors, such as their winning trades percentage, stability (whether there are no significant ups and downs in trades) maturity (how long they have been trading for), exposure (how many positions may be opened at the same time), minimum equity required to follow all the trader’s positions, and other performance metrics. All these factors are calculated in a single ranking formula in order to provide investors with the easiest way to select the strategy that best suits their trading style.
- ZuluGuard – monitors each Trader’s trading behavior and automatically takes action when a radical change in their trading strategy is detected. ZuluGuardwill constantly monitor the performance of the selected Trader against the total capital allowance set by the user who wishes to follow this Trader’s strategy. ZuluGuard will also ensure that this will be the maximum amount the user risks for this Trader! Once ZuluGuard detects that the total amount allowance is about to be reached with the next option placed at the user’s account, it will step in and take action to ensure that the maximum risk will not be exceeded!